- Lentil sprouts
- 1 onion
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 1-2 beets
- 1 leek
- 1-2 potatoes
- 1 packet coconut milk
- Spices (ginger, turmeric, curry, rosemary, 1 tsp miso or salt & pepper)
- Chop onion and sauté in a pot with 1 tbsp oil
- Dice remaining vegetables and add to pot
- Deglaze with water
- Add spices and coconut milk
- Simmer for 10- 15 minutes
- Remove pot from heat and fold in part of the lentil sprouts
- Allow the curry to steep briefly, then divide onto plates and decorate with a handful of fresh lentil sprouts.
If you don't do well with raw lentils, we recommend folding them into the curry at the end of the cooking time and simmering gently for 1-3 minutes.