Detox Ratatouille in a Skillet
This vegetable medley is quick to make and contains lots of vitamins since the vegetables are not overcooked. The vibrant fenugreek sprouts add an extra nutty touch to the dish. This also helps you to easily digest the meal right away.
How to make it:
1. Finely chop onions and garlic and sauté in 1 tbsp oil.
2. Dice various vegetables (e.g. bell bell pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomato)
3. Sauté briefly and season with (fresh) herbs.
4. Deglaze with water or red wine.
5. Add strained tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes until al dente.
6. Remove pan from heat and garnish generously with fenugreek sprouts.
Tip: If you're really hungry, steamed potatoes or sprouted/steamed rice go great as a carbohydrate side dish.